United States - English
HP Software Update
Having trouble downloading or installing through HP Update?
HP recommends that you download and install the updates manually through the links below.
If you need assistance downloading, please see the instruction
» Critical Update to Correct a PC to Printer Communication Issue
This update corrects an issue that can cause your computer to lose the connection with your printer, which may result in incomplete print jobs and loss of printer status messaging
Software Installation Instructions
For each update you wish to manually download and install:
1. Select the 'Download' button.
2. Follow the on-screen instructions from your web browser to save and then 'Run' or 'Open' the update file.
3. Allow several minutes for each update to install. In most cases you will not see any message when the installation has finished.
4. After you have manually downloaded and installed every update you want close all web browser windows that are open.
5. Select 'Finish' to close the HP Update application window if it is still open.
6. It is highly recommended that you reboot your computer after manually installing any updates. This manual process will not be able to detect and message if a reboot is needed.
For additional information or contact information for your HP product, please go to:
Click here to send feedback about HP Update.
Using this site means you agree to its terms
© 2016 Hewlett-Packard Development Company, L.P.